Saturday, May 31, 2008

Rehab move is scheduled

Last night passed much as the night before did. I had the dose of Temodar but since I had not had a nausea problem the night before they decided not to give me the anti-nausea drug in advance. Luckily, I did not have any problems with nausea through the night.

The move to the rehab facility is scheduled for 3:00 p.m. today. I will be going from Baptist Hospital to the Heartland Health Care Center. The address and phone number are included below. Once I am there and get more information on the treatment plan I will post that information here.

Heartland Health Care Center
3648 University Blvd. South
Jacksonville, FL 32216
904-733-7440 (phone)
904-730-7668 (fax)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Barry,
Glad to hear you got moved to the new rehab facility O.K.
It became hot and muggy in St. Louis this week, with all the rain and temperature increase. Memorial Day was the real first feel of humidity. We had a few cooler days then this weekend really brought it on. Air conditioners are blasting out the humidity in our homes now. Right now, though I am sitting out on our screened in back porch enjoying the cool down for the evening. Keith grilled some t-bones tonight so it was a pleasant evening.
I pray for you every day, and keep you in my thoughts for positive get well wishes!
I made another card for you, and will put it in the mail tomorrow 00will send to the new facility.
Take care and rest well!
Gillian

Anonymous said...

Hi Barry,

Do Margo & Simon get to visit? Are the pets at the Rehab place as funny and smart as your pups?

An odd coincidence- I used to live about two blocks from where you are now, about 20 years ago.

I've been surfing some and found Essiac as a tea as part of a holistic supplement. They were proud of it and it has burdock (like cockleburs) as an ingredient which is pretty cheap. Granny Clampett and her sisters are my friends, I'll see what they have to say.

Poor Barry- you must feel like you're pregnant. Everybody's got an opinion for you.

Is there anything we can do to help Rick?

Healing energies and much love,


Lorie