Friday, July 11, 2008

More blasts from the past

As I was reviewing photos I came across these other childhood pictures that I thought I would share. The first is of Chris, Steve and me together. The second is at the annual Easter egg hunt at the church. I had just discovered an Easter egg lying in the grass.



The third, though, I think is my favorite. Caught in what could only be called a Fonzie pose, this one was taken in the living room of the house that we grew up in. Note the wallpaper, carpet, drape combination. The house was a row home at 31 Franklintown road just up the street from Grandmother’s house. The barrel backed chair behind me is still in Mom’s current home. The child’s rocker to the right was either Chris’s or Steve’s (there were two of them) and is probably still in my mother’s basement. The box to the right held a vacuum cleaner and is now in my sister Chris’s house and used for storage. My family tends not to get rid of things.

I’m not sure who put together this dapper outfit but it does cut quite a smart statement.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were quite adorable as a young child. The easter egg hunting picture reminds me of one I have of my son Alex doing the same thing at about the same age. Thanks for sharing! I hope your outing today went well! Robin

Anonymous said...

Really adorable Barry. You were stylin' even as a tot! Be in touch soon.

:-)

Love ya,

Maddie