Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Moving plan

Tuesday is the big day. I will be getting a new, lightweight wheelchair. It only weighs 12 pounds instead of the normal 20. This will make it easier for me to move around.

Rick will come over in the morning to start packing up the room. It's amazing what you collect in six weeks.

We'll start the move early afternoon, probably around 2 or so. Any remaining equipment will be delivered after we get home.

Please wish us the best as we move into this new phase of our lives.

--
Sent via Empower HTML Mail Viewer For BlackBerry
http://www.mobylo.com/emv/

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

7 comments:

JimD said...

Give Rick a hug from me and a pat on the head to Simon and Margo. I will be thinking about you nonstop tomorrow - hoping that all will go well with the move back home.

Jim

Anonymous said...

Happy Homecoming!

I know it will be a busy and very joyful day for you.

Virginia

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the move. Blessings in abundance to both of you.

Jack L

Anonymous said...

Dear Barry, wishing you and Rick all the best today. I will be thinking about you both.

Love,

Maddie

Anonymous said...

Bless you both as you embark on this turn in your lives. We wish you the best of the best and pray all is peaceful for you.

Take care
Jacque and George

Anonymous said...

Hi Barry,
This is Great News! I know it has to be exciting and scary at the same time heading home and starting another stage in your recovery. You are so lucky to have Rick, all your close friends and neighbors there to continue supporting and helping you deal with it all. The ramp is so cool and looks great in you yard. Alan and Chris really are talented.

Take it easy and keep celebrating through your stories one day at a time. I send my love and prayers your way.

XOXOX, Cindy Hawes

Anonymous said...

Hi Barry,
I was thinking about you and Rick today for the big move. I hope you enjoy sitting on your porch, having a snack from your fridge, and sleeping under your own roof. There's no place like home! All the best wishes from Catonsville.