Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Puppy visits

Everyone has been asking me when Margo and Simon were going to be coming to visit. They did come early this morning about 8:30. We didn't want it to be a long visit for them because we weren't sure how they were going to react to the staff and the patients and the strange environment. And at first they were apprehensive and shy. When they finally came to realize who was lying in that bed they paid the appropriate and needed attention. At lunch, Wendy brought her other golden, Tootsie - a wise old soul of a golden retriever. Wendy has been here since Saturday visiting and likely will be leaving on Thursday to go back home to Gulfstream. Rick and I are greatly appreciative of her visits. And I was glad I was able to spend some additional time with her and her beautiful dogs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have had my golden girl for ten years now. I know what a blessing and healing force she has had on my life. So I know what you golden means to you. I am happy you are able to have your puppies visit you. My thoughts and prayers are with you every day.