Monday, June 9, 2008

Therapy update

Physical therapy this morning was the same types of exercises that were going before. After a weekend off I was afraid it was going to be a lot harder than it was but the strain in my left arm has healed and things went well.

Afternoon therapy practiced transferring from wheelchair to other surfaces. Still not feeling 100% comfortable with that. I did one more walk down the parallel bars but still have a very long way to go.

I have only three more radiation treatments left. I’m actually going to miss them because they’re a daily field trip out of the facility.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Barry, I was in St Louis attending meetings and hadn't checked my email for a couple of days. The first thing I do look for when I sign on...Barry's Journey! I enjoy reading them so much! Thank you for sharing and keep up your good PT work. Robin