Sunday, June 15, 2008

Surrounded by love

What a weekend. I literally felt as if I was surrounded by love all weekend. Between two wonderful friends Jim and Jim coming to visit from Baltimore, Rick bringing Margo and Simon for a visit Saturday, visits from Chuck and Ron, Mike and Mike, Steve and Ben and Leslie (a former St. Vincent's Jacksonville colleague going back 28 years) it was a busy weekend here. More emails, blog comments, cards and phone calls added to the busy weekend. And every bit of it felt great. I continue to be humbled by the outpouring of support and encouragement and strengthened by it. My thanks to all for your prayers.
--
Sent via Empower HTML Mail Viewer For BlackBerry

1 comment:

JimD said...

I am so glad to have had the chance to see you this weekend, to chat, to remember, to plan my next visit, and just to be with you and Rick. What wonderful friends and family you have. I was grateful, as part of the friends-from-Baltimore world to meet people from your friends-at-work world and your friends-in-Jacksonville world. We knew it before this of course, but this weekend it was so clear, you truly are surrounded by love.